Nintendo tonight introduced a shock Hearth Emblem Heroes replace, and it is fairly big. Practically each a part of the fledgling cell recreation has been up to date, and the information was all condensed into a brief video. Worry not, pricey reader, we at Nintendo Life have gone over all the small print and have them right here to share.
Nintendo introduced 4 new heroes that did not make the reduce within the final Select Your Legends occasion could be added to the sport. It is the next of us:
- Joshua, ranked 18th within the males’s division
- Mia, ranked 16th within the ladies’s division
- Lute, ranked 13th within the ladies’s division
- Dorcas, ranked 12th within the males’s division
Every of those heroes will probably be obtainable as a part of a brand new summoning occasion, dubbed Farfetched heroes, which begins at 11:00 PM Pacific time this night. Moreover, Joshua could be earned by taking part in by way of the Tempest Trials, a brand new occasion starting 20th November.
Important modifications are additionally being made to the general stability of the sport, as a way to make issues a bit extra honest for everybody. That is what Nintendo introduced:
- Staves are getting a lift. Employees customers can now be taught new abilities at 5 stars. There are 11 new workers abilities in whole.
- The countdown set off for some specials has been lowered by one. In whole, 18 particular are altering.
- Each participant’s barracks will probably be expanded by 100, even should you had been on the earlier most of 1,00zero.
- Occasions now have a tough stamina cap of 10, which means you may play much more in a single sitting.
After all, no replace could be full with none new options. This replace packs only one new characteristic, however it’s an enormous one. Listed below are the important thing takeaways:
- The brand new characteristic is named weapon refinery.
- Weapon refinery permits you to improve and evolve your weapons.
- A new a part of the story, referred to as the Ceremony of Blades, should be cleared as a way to entry weapon refinery.
- Some weapons have a number of upgrades.
- Three new sources exist to be used in refining weapons: Enviornment medals, Refining stones and Divine Dew.
- Enviornment medals are earned by taking part in area battles, refining stones could be earned by way of the sector, through quests and as occasion rewards, and divine dew is generated while you refine lower-level weapons with refining stones.
A New Occasion
After all, we’re getting a brand new summoning occasion as nicely, coming 27th November. 12 heroes are a part of the summoning focus, with a couple of being repeats from earlier occasions. The five-star focus look fee eight% on this occasion, with zero% on non-focus heroes, which means you may have a lot better odds of getting the hero you need.
A New Guide
Lastly, Hearth Emblem Heroes’ story enters Guide II. In it, Surtr: Ruler of Flame takes on Fjojrm: Princess of Ice. New gamers can begin from Guide II if they need, and Chapters I and II of Guide II can be found now, with extra chapters coming quickly. When you clear Chapter I, you may get a assured Legendary Hero: Fjorm.
That is all Nintendo needed to share tonight concerning Hearth Emblem: Heroes. Is it sufficient to pique your curiosity? Are you taking part in the sport, and if that’s the case, what do you consider these additions? Tell us within the feedback.